Tom Neff CPA, MBA
Tom Neff, CPA, MBA, is an Investment Advisor Representative with RINA Wealth Management Services, LLC. Tom has more than 30 years of experience working with high net worth individuals, multi-generational families, CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs, and their closely-held businesses. He provides tax and financial planning, investment advisory, international tax, estate planning, insurance, and risk management services to his clients.
Tom’s experience encompasses a wide range of industries, including professional services, contractors, real estate developers, manufacturers and distributors, and franchisors.
- University of Dayton, Ohio, Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, 1986
- Golden Gate University, MBA in Taxation, 2004
- CPA License, 1998
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- MGI NA International Tax Committee, Chair
- CalCPA Education Foundation International Tax Conference, Speaker & Member
- San Francisco Bay Area ProVisors, Member
- Northern California District Export Council, Appointee January 2018
- Vistage International, Group Member